Refund policy – our refund policy on occasion of dissatisfaction of some sort!
We, at PayForThesis.com has designed our refund policy keeping in mind the right of the clients to either ask for a full or fractional compensation as and when the delivered order is not up to their liking. We firmly believe in customer satisfaction and ensure complete contentment of our clientele. However, the clients, before requesting for a refund, are advised to avail a free review by our team of proofreaders. The client is, moreover,eligible for repayment on certain instances, as under:
- If the order is delivered after the deadline comes to an end
- Traces of unauthentic, forged and plagiarized content spotted in the thesis or dissertation
- Quality of the dissertation or thesis not up to the satisfaction of the client
- Mistakes left out and revision not thoroughly done by the team
- The customer-client support being unresponsive either via chat, phone or email in attending to the client within 24 hours
As per the money back policy, a compensation can only be applied for after 7 days of delivery of the order. The sum will be refunded after being accepted by the Quality Assurance Department (QAD), within a time limit of 10-15 days. However, it would be the sole decision of the Quality Assurance Department if the client is vague about the reimbursement being partial or full.